Thursday, February 26, 2009


We found a house! I went to Las Vegas during the last week in January because it was the only time I could go and still have free (= Matt was off work) babysitting. I saw nearly 20 houses over 3 days, but finally settled on this one in Northwestern LV. Here it is, in all its stuccoed glory. To satisfy the middle-westerner within, there is a neat square of grass in the middle of the backyard desert landscape, but all things considered, I actually think the spiky plants and rocks are pretty cool.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Becca said...

Congratulations! It is beautiful!

Sarah said...

Congrats! On a side note...could your son look any MORE like you?!? What a Liz face he's making!

Thom and Jamie Stansfield said...

Wow congrats! Leaving what climate for the opposit huh? I'm sure you guys will love it there...so many sunny days! Sometimes I just crave a sunny day...okay most days actually...

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Welcome to the stucco garden that was my childhood! I wish I could follow you (then teleport back here when it gets too hot). :)

Rebecca said...

congrats! It looks beautiful!