Monday, January 11, 2010

Merry Christmas, everyone! It's been....a while since I've been on the blog, and I wanted to post a few pictures of the wonderful Christmas we had here in Las Vegas:
Here are Jack and Charlotte in front of our fireplace! I finally have a good place to put my cute stockings up (and you can't see it in the picture, but I FINALLY got around to making one for Anna, too!)
Here is one of the few pictures we took on Christmas morning. I think this just about captures the exaultant, frenzied glory. And the fact that Charlotte wore her princess clothes all day long.
Charlotte got a doctor coat (guess her bought her that one?) and a matching coat for her new barbie doll.


Anna and Charlotte. There aren't any more pictures of Anna because I couldn't get her to sit still long enough!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: